Extra-curricular programs at Archway Trivium East are driven by members of our faculty and reflect the levels of student interest and engagement on campus. A listing of all extra-curricular programs currently offered is found below.
For general questions regarding extra-curricular programs/registration, please contact our Coordinator, Mr. Scott, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding a club, please contact the club leader(s) listed below.
Semester Programs (Fall 2018):
We are pleased to offer a variety of clubs this semester at Archway Trivium East. More information and registration is available via our online payment portal.
- Theater & Music Club (K-2) – Ms. Sassaman
- Science Club (3-5) – Mr. Allain
- Yearbook Club (4-5) – Mrs. Scott & Mr. Cavaletto
- Creative Writing (3-5) – Mr. Hadi
- Set Design (3-5) – Ms. Martin
- Theagenes Athletics (K-5) – Coach Conklin
- Ukulele Club (2-5) – Ms. Sassaman, Mr. LaFave
- Running Club (K-5) – Mrs. Scott
- Spanish Club (K-5) – Ms. Ramirez
- Theater & Music Club (3-5) – Ms. MacLeod, Ms. Sassaman
- ELA Tutoring (1-3) – Ms. Richards
- Gardening Club – Ms. Ramirez, Ms. Richards
- Card Games – Coach Conklin
Quarterly Programs (Quarter 1, Fall 2018):
- Chess Emporium Chess Club (Grades K-5) – September 5 – December 12, 2018 (excluding half days & holidays)
- Athenian Sports (K-5) – Wednesdays, August 8 – December 12, 2018 (excluding half days & holidays)
- Young Rembrandts (K – 1st & 2nd – 5th Grades) – Wednesdays, August 8 – October 3, 2018
***PDF files can be read with a pdf reader, such as from Adobe Acrobat Reader